There is nothing like teaching something to really learn about it. There are questions students ask that are not in the books. It is by facing students at class that you really become a teacher.
To teach Camino a College/Road to College, there is no better teacher than a school counselor.
Counselors are critical links to families who need help to guide their children on their road to college.
They are better prepared than anybody to become facilitators for Camino a College / Road to College.
BECOME A FACILITATOR
- We pay $20/hr for each 4-hour course.
- To become a Facilitators you need a Certificate from 400 Voices.
- You must take our online training course to get your certificate.
- Zoom training sessions will be available weekly throughout the school year.
- You must apply for our acceptance form. (Bellow)
- We will send you an email when you are approved.
- Once approved you will have to sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
- Facilitators must become active members in our Think Tank.